Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Visiting Sunagakure - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Visiting Sunagakure - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Visiting Sunagakure - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Visiting Sunagakure - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Visiting Sunagakure - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Visiting Sunagakure - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Visiting Sunagakure - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Visiting Sunagakure - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Visiting Sunagakure - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Visiting Sunagakure

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sunagakure

Visiting Sunagakure - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting Sunagakure   Visiting Sunagakure - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug 2009, 2:29 am

Tenshin took of his towel wearing nothing then grabed his clothes off the bed and put it on. " okay you can take it off now." As he said that Tenshin had the towel in his hand rubbing his hair Drying it like that then stoped and let the wind dry it completly.
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info
Village: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Sunagakure   Visiting Sunagakure - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug 2009, 2:31 am

When Tenshin dropped his towel, Iris's blindfolf droped aswell but without Tenshin noticeing, she quickly put it back up wondering if he saw or not, her face turned red a little
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Sunagakure   Visiting Sunagakure - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug 2009, 2:33 am

Tenshin then watched and wonder why she was blushing. He thought for a second then forgot about it and then just looked at her. " What did i do." Tenshin said in a calm voice. He then looked at her and wondered somemore.
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Sunagakure   Visiting Sunagakure - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug 2009, 2:37 am

Iris stood up and took the blindfold off, "When you dropped your towel, my blindfold dropped to so i saw everything.." she said looking straight up at him
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Sunagakure   Visiting Sunagakure - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug 2009, 2:40 am

Tenshin said nothing do to he was in shock. " That... That ... That." He said still in shock. He then calmed down and relaxed. " That was your first time seeing something like that." Tenshin said in a low voice trying to calm down still. Tenshin then thought about it for a bit, and awaited on her to speak.
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Sunagakure   Visiting Sunagakure - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug 2009, 2:42 am

Iris nodded her head yes, "Its only fair for you to see since i saw you right?" Iris said looking up at him wide eyed somewhat dopey, the towel around her dropped flat to the ground and she stood there looking up at him
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Sunagakure   Visiting Sunagakure - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug 2009, 2:46 am

Tenshin turned away fast and didnt ee nothing when she droped the towel. " Your too young Iris i cant see that or do anything with you." He said in a calm voice. Tnshin then folded his arm across his chest. He then sat there and waited for her to cover up.
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Sunagakure   Visiting Sunagakure - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug 2009, 2:48 am

Iris went to the other side and reached up at his face to open his eyes herself, "You have to look otherwise it wont be fair!" she said to him while trying to make him look
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Sunagakure   Visiting Sunagakure - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug 2009, 2:52 am

Tenshin turned around again. " I will not look." He said calmly as he blushed a little bit but only because she kepted pressing her body against him. Tenshin was a grown man she was 15( i think edit if wrong) Tenshin wasnt going to get booted from the Kazkeage rooma and sent to jail for doing this.
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Sunagakure   Visiting Sunagakure - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug 2009, 2:54 am

Iris continued to struggle to get him to look, "Dont worry, no one will come after you, its only to be fair!" sha said as she went to the other side of him again and yanked oh his arms
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Sunagakure   Visiting Sunagakure - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug 2009, 2:57 am

Tenshin didnt look because he was afraid if he did his other head might take avantage and try to do more with the young girl so he just continued to turn around and not look at all.
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Sunagakure   Visiting Sunagakure - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug 2009, 3:05 am

Iris continued to try and make him look, "Come on! i saw you nude so you have to see me so i cant blackmail you or enything!" she said as she struggled to make him look
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Sunagakure   Visiting Sunagakure - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug 2009, 3:09 am

Tenshin signed. " You realy cant black mail me because you didnt do nothing to you." He said calmly. " And no i rfuse to see you naked." Tenshin said as turned around again and then just relaxd a bit. " Sorry Iris i cant do that maybe when your older then what you are now maybe you can show me." Tenshin said calmly as he the walked to the bed grabed her towel then threw it overher head. " With his eyes clothed and he stayed lookign the other way. " Remember when you are 20 you can come back in show me thats 5 years from now when your 20 come see me then we will talk of this matter if i remember." He said calmly. " Can you wait that long." He said in a deep voice with his eyes still closed.
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Sunagakure   Visiting Sunagakure - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug 2009, 3:12 am

Iris pounced on Tenshin from behind nocking him to the ground again, "Fine, if you dont want to see then ill just use what i saw agenst you" she said with her face a little angry sitting ontop of him
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Sunagakure   Visiting Sunagakure - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug 2009, 3:15 am

Tenshin sighed. ' Use what you saw against me. What that means he says calmly." Tenshin then waitedon her to speak as he layed on his stomach and waited on her to reply.
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Sunagakure   Visiting Sunagakure - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug 2009, 3:21 am

Iris sighed and stood up, she took the towel and put it around her then walked to the window and opend it, a sweet arome smell was in the area and Iris was smelling a lot of it, it was like a mixture of perfumes from a perfume shop or stand, Iris is a nature girl so smells like these dont do good on her, she stood there smelling it unable to move
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Sunagakure   Visiting Sunagakure - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug 2009, 3:25 am

Tenshin closed the window. " You didnt answer my question as he opened his eyes noticeing her towel was back on. Tenshin then stood there next to her." Whatdo you mean use what you saw against me." He then awaited on her to speakfor he was very curious.
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Sunagakure   Visiting Sunagakure - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug 2009, 3:29 am

Iris's face was a little blushy as she turned around, she acted realy clumbsy and af is she was drunk, she slowly walked over to Tenshin and leaned agenst him runing her finger down his chest giggling a little, the fumes in the air got to Iris's head and will sometimes make her act this way if her guards down when she smells it
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Sunagakure   Visiting Sunagakure - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug 2009, 3:32 am

Tenshin backed away from her a bit and then wondered what she was doning. " Iris ... What the hell" He said confused Tenshin then walked away fromher. " And why dont you answer my question . " He said calmly. Tenshin then stood there calm and watched her folding his arm over his chest again looking at her calmly.
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Sunagakure   Visiting Sunagakure - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug 2009, 3:34 am

Iris walked to Tenshin slowly, her towl hanging off her slightly, "W..whats wr..wrong Tenshin?" she said as she pushed up agenst him, her face was very blushy and she wasnt acting like herself from the fumes
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Sunagakure   Visiting Sunagakure - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug 2009, 3:37 am

Tenshin picked her up after he notice the change from wha she smelled earlier. Tenshin threw her on the bed not looking at her body at all. " Sleep rest you need you need to calm down i said wait untell your twenty or so." Tenshin said as he walked out the room with his eyes clothes. He then went upstaires and layed down in his chair layed down then placed his hat over his face and went to sleep. but not completely dsleep he still heard everything going on in his office.
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Sunagakure   Visiting Sunagakure - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug 2009, 3:40 am

Iris layd in the bed, still not herself she was crying, saying under her breath why no one would like her, or admit they liked her and always left her, this is one of the only times she would show her true feelings about herself and other people, she hated how young she was because a lot of people would treat her like a child
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Sunagakure   Visiting Sunagakure - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug 2009, 3:51 am

Tenshin heard her crying and walked back down stairs when he got by the door he heard her talk about her self . He walked in the door. " I cant touch you Iris if i do i can get in trouble and i not in the mood for that wait three years i cut that in half by alot wait three years then when your 18 we can maybe pick this up but tell then i cant do this with you. " Tenshin said in a calm voice holing fist up to his face speaking in a calm voice. " Hum tell then take this. " Tenshin sat a kunai down by her. The kunai had the Two letters "TN"
maning Tenshin Nara. " Thats my first kunia i killed a man with i want you to keep it, so you can remember me, and when you come back to visit me each year you can show me how much you changed and we can talk and chat. " Tenshin said in a calm voice. He kissed Iris on the check acting like a father figure." ell then we can only be friends but when you become a woman. " We can go further maybe if you still into me." Tenshin says laughing a bit. " So is it a deal Miss Iris friends, for now and in hree years top we be datting or what." He said laughing holding his hands open ready to give her a hug if she accepted his plan.
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Sunagakure   Visiting Sunagakure - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Aug 2009, 7:25 pm

Iris just laid there and soon fell asleep
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Sunagakure   Visiting Sunagakure - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Aug 2009, 9:56 pm

Tenshin signed and walked out the door slamming it hoping it would wake her up. " Dam females." Tenshin said walking up the stair way as he went to his office. Tenshin then sat on his chair placed his hat iover his face kicked his foot up on the desk and layed down and feel to sleep but he still heard all in his office.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Sunagakure   Visiting Sunagakure - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Visiting Sunagakure
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4