Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Visiting Sunagakure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Visiting Sunagakure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Visiting Sunagakure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Visiting Sunagakure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Visiting Sunagakure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Visiting Sunagakure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Visiting Sunagakure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Visiting Sunagakure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Visiting Sunagakure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Visiting Sunagakure

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: N/A

Visiting Sunagakure - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting Sunagakure   Visiting Sunagakure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Aug 2009, 3:05 am

Iris fell asleep, midnight came fast and the entire village was very quiet and dark, before Iris fell asleep she put what she normaly wears to sleep on, a large white shirt that was a little grey aswell, it was very big and sometimes hung down one of her shoulders, she had no bra on and has white panties on under it, the shirt went down to her knees. Iris stood up out of bed rubbing her eyes, she walked out into the hallway and began walking around to find the kitchen for a drink, she was looking in doors and walked into Tenshins office by accident.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info
Village: Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Sunagakure   Visiting Sunagakure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Aug 2009, 3:12 am

Tenshin sighed as he noticed his door open. " What is it?" Tenshin said in a calm sleepy voice." Tenshin then waited for whoever it ws to speak." Are you going to speak or just sand there and watch me sleep." Tenshin was sleep but he seem to talk in his sleep when someone walks in his room. So if they asked a question he would tell the trth and only the truth in his sleep.
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Sunagakure   Visiting Sunagakure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Aug 2009, 3:16 am

Iris walked in and walked next to Tenshin, her large shirt was hanging off her right shoulder as she was still half asleep, "C..can i sleep with you?" Iris asked him, she hated being alone wich was why she would often be in villages a lot, expecialy in the dark.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Sunagakure   Visiting Sunagakure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Aug 2009, 3:20 am

Tenshin sighed. " You do know i am sleeping on a chair built for one man how ar you going to slee with me on here, If you can find a way i dont care you can sleep with me just for tonight." Tenshin then went back to sleep he was a silient sleeper made no movement or sound when he slept. He was always like this sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Sunagakure   Visiting Sunagakure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Aug 2009, 3:24 am

Iris climbed onto Tenshin and layed a little curled up on him, with her head under his chin and her legs bent upon his waist she fell asleep, laying on him sideways.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Sunagakure   Visiting Sunagakure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Aug 2009, 3:29 am

Tenshin was having a nice dream and didnt feel like waking up from it. It was also morning time and since the curtains was closed no like cae in only a few and it was gleaming right on Tenshin and Iris. Tenshin didnt see this light thx to the protection of his Kazekage hat so he slepted on threw the sunrise and the morning.
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Sunagakure   Visiting Sunagakure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Aug 2009, 3:33 am

Iris was hit by the light but remained asleep, she stretched her arms out high and placed one over Tenshins shoulder so she was laying with her top flat agenst him but her bottom a little twisted still, a weird position but it didnt bother her at all, she remained asleep after.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Sunagakure   Visiting Sunagakure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Aug 2009, 3:37 am

Tenshin woke up he felt warm he then sat there for a bit with the hat over his face like he always does. He didnt know she sleted on him at all, that means he still half sleep. " Aw what a nice dream and sleep." Tenshin sayed in head as he yawned under the mask. He then closed his eyes for a bit. Tenshin was known to wake up and take a nap for some strange reason.
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Sunagakure   Visiting Sunagakure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Aug 2009, 3:39 am

Iris moved her other hand over his other shoulder like she was hanging on him, she felt the tip of the hat on his face on her head, when she moved her hand around his shoulder she nocked the hat to the side of his head and almost all the way off, she remained there silent.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Sunagakure   Visiting Sunagakure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Aug 2009, 3:44 am

Tenshin woke up and seen his hat was off his face. Tenshin also felt something moving on top of him. He removed the hat and placed on the side then looked to see Iris sleeping ontop of him. Tenshin then sighed. " What? How she get here?" Tenshin didnt wanna be mean and wake her so he just sat back and rlaxed and allowed her to sleep when she woke up he would have her explain everything because he didnt know what went on last night and how she got in here.
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Sunagakure   Visiting Sunagakure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Aug 2009, 3:54 am

Iris felt his presence awake and began to wake up slowly, she stretched out and fell off of Tenshin on the floor, she stood up quickly, still half asleep and droopy, her shirt was hanging down on her as she rubbed her eyes opening them just a little, the bright light was bothering her eyes from being so bright after she had just slept
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Sunagakure   Visiting Sunagakure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Aug 2009, 3:59 am

Tenshin closed his eyes not looking at Iris at all. " Iris Question why was you in my office sleeping on top of me." Tenshin says in a calm voice as he didnt wanna realy see this girl naked for she was way to young for him. " By the way good morning and i hope you slept good." Tenshin says as he relaxed and calm voice wating on Iris to speak.
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Sunagakure   Visiting Sunagakure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Aug 2009, 4:05 am

"I dont like the dark...." she said softly as she was just wakeing up, "I dont like being alone eather" she said still rubbing one of her eyes

((shes not naked lol, just in a realy big shirt))
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Sunagakure   Visiting Sunagakure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Aug 2009, 4:23 am

Tenshin sighed. Then sat there. " You are truly a strange ninja." Tenshin said smiling at her. " What village are you from." Tenshin says in a cal voice wonder where she come from. Tenshin was in a calm mood and very tired so he wasnt all that talkative right now.
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Sunagakure   Visiting Sunagakure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Aug 2009, 4:25 am

"Konoha.." she said softly replying to his question
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Sunagakure   Visiting Sunagakure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Aug 2009, 4:28 am

Tenshin sighed. " A konoha ninja hum wonder why she hear again was she sent to spy on the new kazekage. " Tenshin thought in his head. " Konoha hey hows that old man naruto doing." He said calmly. Tenshin then strenched out his whole body and stood up, and strench some more. " Are you hungry Iris he said in a calm voice.
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Sunagakure   Visiting Sunagakure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Aug 2009, 4:30 am

"Hes doing fine..and yea im hungry a little" she replied to him stepping back a bit as he stood up
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Sunagakure   Visiting Sunagakure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Aug 2009, 4:34 am

Tenshin sighed. " All i got is Ramen want some Ramen is tht okay with you" Tenshin said in a deep voice looking at Iris he was completely awake now but it didnt seem like it. Tenshin then walked past her and sat on the other side of the desk. " Go ahead sit in my chair." He said being nice as he relaxed in the other chair.
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Sunagakure   Visiting Sunagakure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Aug 2009, 4:37 am

Iris sat down waiting for something to happen, "Ill have Ramen, i dont mind" she said to him watching him as she sat down, it was a little cold so she sat with her hands inbetween her legs
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Sunagakure   Visiting Sunagakure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Aug 2009, 4:46 am

Tenshin sighed and nodded. He also seen how cold she was and he went to a cabnet and pulled out a blanket and then placed it on hr lap and walked back to sit down. Tenshin then looked at her and smiled being nice again. " Ramen it is." Tenshin snapped his fingers and a man in a suit came in and survived them Ramen. Tenshin was excitted by the way it smelled and the rice cakes setting by the bowl of Ramen. " Aw this is going to be good." Tenshin said as he started to eat first dipping his rice cake into the Ramen then eatting it. Tenshin was fasinated by the flavor it was perfect.
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Sunagakure   Visiting Sunagakure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Aug 2009, 8:48 pm

Iris ate the ramen slowly slurping it up without makeing a noise, she ate rice cakes to dipping them into the ramen juice
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Sunagakure   Visiting Sunagakure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Aug 2009, 11:20 pm

When Tenshin got done eatting. He sat back and relaxed. " So Iris when are you heading back to the Leaf." Tenshin said in a calm voice. Dont you thing Naruto, or your sensei be mad that you stayed here the whole time." Teshin said as he watched her calmly.
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Sunagakure   Visiting Sunagakure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Aug 2009, 11:29 pm

Iris looked up at him and swallowed the food in her mouth, "No, they know i go out like this and im on a break until the exams enyway" she said, she then began eating the ramen again
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Sunagakure   Visiting Sunagakure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Aug 2009, 12:54 am

Tenshin signed. " Dont you think you should be training." Tenshin said in a calm voice. Tenshin then remember that she was still in a white shirt. " O btw go change please, i dont wantanyone coming in here looking at you half naked then there going to suspect something went down last night with us. " Tenshin said in a calm deep voice. Tenshin then waited on her to leave the room so he could do the same thing.
Back to top Go down
Shishika no Hyuuga
Chuunin
Chuunin
Shishika no Hyuuga

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S rank
Village: Konohagakure

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Sunagakure   Visiting Sunagakure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Aug 2009, 1:20 am

Aori suddenly appeared which was followed up after a large blinding lightning bolt that seemed to come from practically nowhere. Her Leaf Village headband covered her right eye, much like Kakashi - And actually, for the same reason. She peered at Tenshin, the Kazekage, and her Special Genin student, Iris Atelier. Her two swords clanged against each other lightly as she walked towards her student, smiling at the Kazekage as her footsteps wandered past his position. "Iris, you in fact are not in break of training. Tomorrow, Squad Zero will undergo your first training session. I expect to see you at the Konoha Training Grounds at 8 o'clock sharp, tomorrow morning. Understood?" Her wolf ears bent backwards, her cloak wavered in the wind, and her long shining white hair glimmered as the bright sun lay down upon the mane.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Sunagakure   Visiting Sunagakure - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Visiting Sunagakure
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next