Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
a walk home - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
a walk home - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
a walk home - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
a walk home - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
a walk home - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
a walk home - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
a walk home - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
a walk home - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
a walk home - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

a walk home

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

a walk home - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a walk home   a walk home - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jun 2008, 10:27 pm

she rolled her eyes. "zen give me ze zutsus i can no."
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Location : ever notice that box behind your house, yeah, that's me

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a walk home   a walk home - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jun 2008, 10:28 pm

"all in good time, first we need to get away from the village, after all, we're all fugitives" he said as he pointed over his shoulder to the border
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a walk home   a walk home - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jun 2008, 10:31 pm

"then let us go." ki mumbled as he set a wet cloth over his eye. "we should go fast." they began to run at a pace that a marathon runner would have a stroke at.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a walk home   a walk home - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jun 2008, 10:33 pm

"you know, if she wants to learn alot of jutsu, i can take her to my clans village, we've collected jutsu from every ninja village." he said as he ran through the forest
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a walk home   a walk home - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jun 2008, 10:38 pm

"no, we have to go to deaths door. its the only place that wont be destroyed if she lost control. ...it was my training place too when i was little."
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a walk home   a walk home - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jun 2008, 10:40 pm

"well i don't think you have to worry about my village being destroyed, i'm only the 13th strongest there, but if you insist"
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a walk home   a walk home - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jun 2008, 10:42 pm

"no i mean the after shock of her chakra. she hasnt channeld it before so its going to be like jupstarting 6 atomic bombs."
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a walk home   a walk home - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jun 2008, 10:42 pm

"well that would be bad. so, where is this deaths door"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a walk home   a walk home - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jun 2008, 11:39 pm

Kitaro appeared out of the trees he had been watching the whole scene waiting for someone to notice him but no one had yet so he continued to just wait and follow them to the death door (so called)
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a walk home   a walk home - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jun 2008, 11:45 pm

Kisho listened to the sounds of the forest as they ran through it, and as he listened he heard them jumping from branch to branch and noticed that there was a forth person there. He stopped and said "Whoever it is that's following us, show yourself"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a walk home   a walk home - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jun 2008, 11:45 pm

Kitaro follows for about another 2 or 3 miles so not very much longer and falls out of the tree and gives a short bow to the girl and nods to ki and Kisho
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a walk home   a walk home - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jun 2008, 12:02 am

"why have you been following us" he asked Kitaro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a walk home   a walk home - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jun 2008, 12:08 am

because She is a threat to all nin and civilians of this world at this stage in raw power and my mission is to either A. stop all threats to the konoha village or B. make sure all threats are either harmless or will not at least attempt to achieve harm among any one or thing among the village hidden in the leaves
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a walk home   a walk home - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jun 2008, 12:11 am

"well you don't have to worry, me and Ki are more than capable of keeping her from doing any harm to Konoha, and if she does cause any harm i will take full responsibility for any damage caused" he said as he stepped between Kitaro and Usoteki
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a walk home   a walk home - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jun 2008, 12:38 am

well Kisho you cant just get rid of me now that im here im going to the death door (awesome final fantasy 7 pic i just noticed who the people were) and you cannot stop me im intrigued by intellect and im sure Ki at least knows that when you are pulled by any strong motive you shant easily be stopped so im coming to the death door and that is all there is to be said about it
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a walk home   a walk home - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jun 2008, 12:41 am

((thanks, they're my favorite characters))
"well that may be, but if this child charges at you, i'm not going to try and stop her." he chuckled a little and that said to Ki and Usoteki, "let us continue"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a walk home   a walk home - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jun 2008, 12:42 am

well if i am put in harms way as a nin i have the right to use lethal or at least equal force to what is coming at me
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a walk home   a walk home - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jun 2008, 12:45 am

"and you have every right to defend yourself, but as i've seen first hand, and as you probably already know, this girl is much stronger than she looks" he said as he began walking, motioning for the others to follow
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a walk home   a walk home - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jun 2008, 12:46 am

Kitaro began at a pleasurable pace about 40 miles per hour or 60 km per hour i think thats about it but im not sure maybe 50 or 55 but anyways but keeping his eyes on the girl he says but as ki knows i have the ability that can kill a willow
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a walk home   a walk home - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jun 2008, 12:47 am

"you can make strawberries" Kisho laughed at the thought
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a walk home   a walk home - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jun 2008, 12:50 am

funny i agree and not in a sarcastic way but i can cancel all her abilities which would cut off her lungs and heart and throat and brain and seal away her indestructableness and turn her own body into a living hell about to die not that i would do that to a girl of her age (unprovoked)
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a walk home   a walk home - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jun 2008, 12:53 am

"well that sounds painful" he cringed at the idea of a body killing itself like that "so how did you even know that we had broken her out so fast"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a walk home   a walk home - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jun 2008, 12:54 am

the trees can hide people well if the trees arent people and the people know what to do in them (aka i hid)
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a walk home   a walk home - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jun 2008, 12:57 am

"So that tells me that you knew what we were planning before we even got started" he said as he looked over his back at Kitaro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a walk home   a walk home - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jun 2008, 1:01 am

correct but if i reach this death door then i will have been almost everywhere in the world only missing tea country and bears country
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a walk home   a walk home - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a walk home
Page 5 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next