Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
a walk home - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
a walk home - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
a walk home - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
a walk home - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
a walk home - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
a walk home - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
a walk home - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
a walk home - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
a walk home - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

a walk home

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Location : ever notice that box behind your house, yeah, that's me

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

a walk home - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a walk home   a walk home - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jun 2008, 1:05 am

"you forgot somewhere. you've never been to my clan's village, the last time anybody besides a Kimura was there was in the 2nd ninja war.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a walk home   a walk home - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jun 2008, 1:33 am

then ill go there as well Kisho and you dare not attempt to stop me but for the moment we are allies but if you try to stop me or harm the leaf that can change
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a walk home   a walk home - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jun 2008, 1:35 am

"well good lick fining my village, do you even have a general idea of where it is, and you don't worry about me causing harm to konoha, i'm the observer of the family, it is my brother who has the malicious intent"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a walk home   a walk home - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jun 2008, 1:36 am

i want to meet your brother but we are drawing near i can tell (wait for Ki willow to post)
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a walk home   a walk home - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jun 2008, 1:39 am

((than this will be thelast post here till Ki gets back))
"I doubt you really want to meet him, he is the 2nd strongest in my village and by far the most evil"
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a walk home   a walk home - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jun 2008, 2:11 am

kitaro wrote:
funny i agree and not in a sarcastic way but i can cancel all her abilities which would cut off her lungs and heart and throat and brain and seal away her indestructableness and turn her own body into a living hell about to die not that i would do that to a girl of her age (unprovoked)
"u he would have our entire body. this is why we seperate our very bodily organs with our capsules. and of course that is yet agai why we have so many sicknesses."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a walk home   a walk home - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jun 2008, 2:12 am

well ki i understand that but as you said earlier by seperating the willow ability from the willow they would surely die and just a quick question how close are we to the door
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a walk home   a walk home - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jun 2008, 2:17 am

and you havent been to the willow stornghold. but i dont encourage you metig the rest of them. they dont take kidly to me anymore since i stopped eating people and turned vegan. ill take you to deaths door but you might go slightyl mad. this is the place where we discoverd atoms and the very phisics of our being." he began to run faster. his cousin was infront of him, she was going s fast that she looked like she was gliding. "vere a few minutes avay." growled tekichan
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a walk home   a walk home - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jun 2008, 2:18 am

"if she was locked up for most of her life than how does she know where this place is" he asked as he moved closer to Ki
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a walk home   a walk home - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jun 2008, 2:19 am

all right now she is growling at me ok ok i can deal with that and i dont care if i go mad and i dont care if they dont take kindly to me but i must visit everywhere before i die and they are a place also deaths door approaching
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a walk home   a walk home - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jun 2008, 2:26 am

"because this is where she was born. throughout history they tlk about the pale beasts thats in the form of a human? and is practically the devils children? thats us because of our violent past. the weak people named this place deaths door because this is out hatchery. yu could hear the screms of the parents from miles around. but it was abandoned when the rain held teki ostage. because teki is the leader of the whole clan. ecause she's as powerful as they get." they reached what looked like a black stadium made from shiny black stone. "onyx. the only thing that can hold our brute strength." they reached he top. it smelled of blood an fear. black skeletons laed on the ground. "ah its good to be home." ki laughed. "lets start training."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a walk home   a walk home - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jun 2008, 2:28 am

hold on training what is this about
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a walk home   a walk home - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jun 2008, 2:29 am

"we are going to train kisho and teki here. so teki can learn to control herself and kisho can et stronger.but first, some tea"
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a walk home   a walk home - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jun 2008, 2:29 am

"smells like a battle field." kisho took a deep breath and said "where do we begin"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a walk home   a walk home - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jun 2008, 2:30 am

so i have no part in this training ki willow is that what you are meaining to say
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a walk home   a walk home - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jun 2008, 2:33 am

"hey, you wanted to come along." he turned to his students. "okay, first we are going to kill some scavengers. half warped people who eat the remains of the parents after the child is done with it. they are very flexible so go for the back and not the front. their heart is near there." e sat down and sipped some tea.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a walk home   a walk home - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jun 2008, 2:34 am

Kitaro sat down next to Ki and leaned back but remained alert so Ki why have you come back is there truly no other reason than to train these 2
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a walk home   a walk home - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jun 2008, 2:34 am

"wait, what, who are you talking about, i don't see anybody here" he said as he looked around
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a walk home   a walk home - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jun 2008, 2:35 am

there not to hard to see there are a few i think they are scavengers at least to the northeast about 50 steps
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a walk home   a walk home - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jun 2008, 2:38 am

he chuuckled. "i wanted to bur my parents bodys. but i ight have to find te peices. they said that i rought them to splinters." he yawned lightly. "so i might as well clean up te rest."

teki was hiding in the shadows. her red eyes glowing. when she spotted a scavenger she began to rip it to peices.

"teki, no eating while you train."

she nodded and ripped out its spine
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a walk home   a walk home - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jun 2008, 2:39 am

"Well i don't see an.." he turned around and looked behind himself "oh, those scavengers, they can't be that hard to kill" he walked over to them and as he got closer he said "konoha diesenpu" and launched himself at them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a walk home   a walk home - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jun 2008, 2:40 am

she is to wild she cannot be trained otherwise Ki willow what are you trying to teach her
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a walk home   a walk home - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jun 2008, 2:42 am

the thing acrobatted around him. taking little peices off of him. a peice of a finger, and ear. it was too close to do a jutsu and it was too fast to do nin or tai jutsu.
"she can. becase i learned when i was 70. shes only 58."
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a walk home   a walk home - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jun 2008, 2:44 am

"are these things really this pathetic" Kisho said as he continued to kick two around like toys
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a walk home   a walk home - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jun 2008, 2:44 am

well then Ki she is clan leader like you said before but she is so savage and you are not shouldnt things be reversed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a walk home   a walk home - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a walk home
Page 6 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next