Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
a walk home - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
a walk home - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
a walk home - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
a walk home - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
a walk home - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
a walk home - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
a walk home - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
a walk home - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
a walk home - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

a walk home

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

a walk home - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a walk home   a walk home - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Jul 2008, 11:34 pm

"that doesnt work on her, like i said...... she does everything in her power to eat people so i have to chain her to me." usoteki began to get up from her nap.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a walk home   a walk home - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Jul 2008, 11:35 pm

"isn't your friend kisho here"
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a walk home   a walk home - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Jul 2008, 11:37 pm

"yeah, he's getting some sleep." ki began to undo the chains and was holding onto the chain on teki's neck. she started to lung at rucanmaru with sharp teeth, claws, and red bloodlusty eyes."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a walk home   a walk home - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Jul 2008, 11:39 pm

"hahah kid bite all you want let me show you" pulls out kuni and cuts himself like emo then in 3 sec it comes back
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a walk home   a walk home - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Jul 2008, 11:43 pm

"um...rucan....she can do that too..." he was pulling with all his strength against the chain. which was breaking. "help....me..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a walk home   a walk home - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Jul 2008, 11:50 pm

rucanmaru stabs her in her feet keeping the sword there then he put a seal tag on her binding her for 1min
"i hope that worked"
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a walk home   a walk home - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Jul 2008, 11:54 pm

ki looked frightned. "nope." the binding spell was burning on her skin, then it exploded and she broke the chain, ran while the knives were still in her feet. she jumped up on rucan's back and tore through his skin. while ki was trying to rip her away from him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a walk home   a walk home - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Jul 2008, 11:56 pm

all of sudden rucamaru's cloths and skin came back the same they were was and made a field of lighting around himself zapping her off while he took his swords quickly
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a walk home   a walk home - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Jul 2008, 11:59 pm

teki stopped and glared. "ze goin do die zoon." ki was standing behind teki, holding her by the scruff.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a walk home   a walk home - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Jul 2008, 12:05 am

all of sudden a hole came from the sky and a cat came out "hey rucanmaru" said the cat as he landed on my shoulder "o hey mekzo what a time for you to come where were you?" "catching fish by the pond back at the mist" "well i got to help my friend wait here" the cat jumped down from my shoulder rucanmaru ran to the girl and made a water prison around her "ok she cant escape this"
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a walk home   a walk home - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Jul 2008, 12:07 am

teki tunneled out of the prison and jumped into the air. she manipulated the static airwaves to match her chakra and shoot down on the cat using dna check.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Location : ever notice that box behind your house, yeah, that's me

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a walk home   a walk home - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Jul 2008, 12:39 am

Kisho walked through the woods looking for Ki, after he found him he walked up and said "there you are, it's almost day break, what have yo..." he looked over and saw teki attacking Rucanmaru and said "you three have been out here playing without me" he said jokingly
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a walk home   a walk home - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Jul 2008, 12:51 am

ki was sweating with worry. he laughed nervously "if this is playing i wonder what fighting is...aw im sick of this." he jumped up in the air and grabbed teki from behind, as they dropped down he put her face down. she hit headfirst on the hard ground creating a small crater. teki lifted her head and yelled incomprehensibly. ki looked like he was hit in the face again. "um....sorry?" he wisperd.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a walk home   a walk home - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Jul 2008, 12:55 am

"i jest, i jest" he said as he scratched the back of his head "seem like she still has some anger issues"
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a walk home   a walk home - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Jul 2008, 12:56 am

ki laughed. "yah think?"
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a walk home   a walk home - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Jul 2008, 12:57 am

"here i thought she was starting to calm down and stop trying to rip people apart" he said as he watched Ki wrestle with teki
Back to top Go down
Kev.Flarnex
Sannin
Sannin
Kev.Flarnex

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: stone

PostSubject: Re: a walk home   a walk home - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Jul 2008, 1:36 pm

Kevin was hidden in the surrounding listening to Kisho.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a walk home   a walk home - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Jul 2008, 4:14 pm

"well, she lost the lust to eat people, but i think she still has some grudges. she would be good for an assasin." he was struggling to keep her chained. thyen he let her loose. and panted. " go get a few deer please." then she ran like the wind. as soon as she was gone hesat stopped faking panting and qiped his forhead with a cloth. "well, at least she'll be gone a few minutes."
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a walk home   a walk home - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Jul 2008, 4:20 pm

"with the right training, and maybe some anger management ya, but not like that." he sat down next to Ki "she'd be more likely to kill the person who would hire her" he pulled out some food and offered some to Ki "want some breakfast"
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a walk home   a walk home - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Jul 2008, 4:28 pm

"no, i need to keep my stomach empty so im able to keep her in line. this is what i shouldve done 50 years ago. i dont have acidic lined stomach like yours, i have to put energy into it. energy that i cant waste." he sat down. "i might need to absorb mizu if she keeps this up."
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a walk home   a walk home - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Jul 2008, 4:31 pm

"i can always get one of my armored friends to help keep her in line, they are a lot harder to hurt than either you or i" he said as he began to eat
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a walk home   a walk home - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Jul 2008, 4:40 pm

"no, she'll just eat the armor. her teeth are stronger than any bone in her body and its lined with iron. "
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a walk home   a walk home - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Jul 2008, 4:48 pm

"why on earth would any living being need that. was she born like that or were they put in" he said as he put down his food and looked at Ki with shock
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a walk home   a walk home - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Jul 2008, 4:55 pm

"when we eat flesh and blood, it surpasses our stomach and inlays in our bones. since i dont eat it anymore. i dont have it. we have it to survive. we were born in the far north, past the village of the snow. we ate polar bears and other large things. and we had the inlays to keep out body heat up. *sigh* and her teeth are stronger because they absorb the main part of the iron first. so she could bite through anything except onyx."
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a walk home   a walk home - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Jul 2008, 4:58 pm

"the more i hear about you the less i think your natural and the more i start to think your some sort of lab creation"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a walk home   a walk home - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a walk home
Page 9 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next