Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
a walk home - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
a walk home - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
a walk home - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
a walk home - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
a walk home - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
a walk home - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
a walk home - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
a walk home - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
a walk home - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

a walk home

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Location : ever notice that box behind your house, yeah, that's me

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

a walk home - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a walk home   a walk home - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jun 2008, 6:07 pm

"i've had worse" he said as he brought his hands together and stopped the knight from attacking, "he is going to be so pissed of at me next time i let him out"
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a walk home   a walk home - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jun 2008, 6:11 pm

"actually. i had to step in. once she picks up on the taste of your blood. she drinks the pool and your body startes to disapear painfully, then the reaper apears. chaining you to the underworld. never alive never dead. just eternally screaming your head off until you dont have a head anymore. we dont have a name for it yet."
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a walk home   a walk home - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jun 2008, 6:13 pm

"how about death" he said as he stood up, "i can already hear him screaming" he said as he held his head "so is that all for the fight"
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a walk home   a walk home - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jun 2008, 6:25 pm

ki laughed. "that was you being eaten back there. you wouldve been the one screaming and yes thats it for training now." he got up and picked up the drowsy teki. most of her energy was drained.and what was suprising enough. her hair had grown back to its normal length. he put a red blanket over her. "crazy little kid...." he mumbled. he turned back to kisho. "we'll make camp here."
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a walk home   a walk home - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jun 2008, 7:02 pm

"you willows never cease to surprise me, so how long will it be until she wakes up " he said as he sat down and leaned against a wall
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a walk home   a walk home - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Jul 2008, 2:25 pm

"in an hour. we are hardrived to only sleep that long. but ive learned to use the ime wisely. her, not so much. ill make dinner." he made a fire and put on some tea while pulling out some vegetables and putting them in a pot. then he cut some meat from the moms and threw it in there with some other ingredients that kisho didnt recodnize. when it was boiling with the tea he gave it out in small bowls he just carved from the skull of the mom. "does that answer your question?" he chuckled as he drank his tea not touching the soup.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a walk home   a walk home - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Jul 2008, 2:29 pm

"well i'm not sure it's what i would call a delicious but, i'll stick with my sister's famous gumbo" e said as he pulled out a small pack with a covered bowl "she has won konoha's best dish ten years running" he said as he started eating
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a walk home   a walk home - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Jul 2008, 2:32 pm

"wow." he said simply. teki was headfirst in the soup. ki sighed. "first before i eat i better teach teki better edicitcy." he pulled her out and dumped the hot water on her to get the foo out of her hair. then tell her how to eat.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a walk home   a walk home - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Jul 2008, 2:39 pm

kisho laughed slightly and we watched Ki teach teki how to eat properly
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a walk home   a walk home - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Jul 2008, 2:42 pm

at first teki tried to strangle ki but he simply put his hand on her head to stop her. then told her about forks, spoons and chopsticks. then when she began to eat he went out of the firelight, took off his glassws, and his contacts, set thm in his robe and kept his eyes open. "goodnight kisho and teki." and he began to breathe slowly, which was a sighn that he was asleep even though his yellow eyes were still open.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a walk home   a walk home - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Jul 2008, 2:49 pm

"while you take a nap i'm gonna catch up on my reading" he pullout his book Loveless and began reading
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a walk home   a walk home - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Jul 2008, 10:45 pm

ki threw a needle at the book and pinned it to the onyx stone. "we rise 3 hours before sunrise, you need your rest, cause tekis going to struggle all night not to kill you." he pointed at teki who was wearing chains. she was chained to ki's legs.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a walk home   a walk home - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Jul 2008, 10:49 pm

"you could have just said that, you didn't have to put a hole through my book, its one of the only 4 left in the world" he said as he walked over and pulled the needle out "this thing is worth over 4 million ryo" he put the book away and laid down to go to sleep
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a walk home   a walk home - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Jul 2008, 10:52 pm

"okay." he took the book and the holes disapeard. and the binding became gold encrusted and the words became dimonds. " there, now its worth 45 million ryo."
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a walk home   a walk home - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Jul 2008, 10:54 pm

"i liked it the way it was, and diamond words will make it a lot harder to read" he said as he flipped though it
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a walk home   a walk home - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Jul 2008, 10:56 pm

"okay." he returned it the way it was. he smiled. "you learned the best lesson of all. no matter how fancy the cover is, a good story is worth more than dimaonds."
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a walk home   a walk home - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Jul 2008, 11:01 pm

"normally i'd take the cash any day, but this is the only thing that i wouldn't sell" he said as he held the book in front of him "it's a very good story, you might want to read it someday" he said as he handed the book to Ki
((if you want to read it go to http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/LOVELESS))
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a walk home   a walk home - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Jul 2008, 11:03 pm

"maybe i will, if i could buy one."
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a walk home   a walk home - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Jul 2008, 11:07 pm

"well, you can borrow mine for the time being, i've read it so many times i've almost got it memorized" he said as he chuckled and handed the book to Ki "well, i guess it's time to sleep now, and if you want to wake me up easier in the morning, just put some hot food in front of my face" after he finished speaking he laid down and went to sleep
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a walk home   a walk home - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Jul 2008, 11:10 pm

ki smiled. then he got up and disapeard into the woods dragging teki with him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a walk home   a walk home - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Jul 2008, 11:22 pm

rucanmaru was jumping and running from local anbu then hid in a tree for a short time as they pasted by "well its about time" he said to himself as he noticed ki dragging some one
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a walk home   a walk home - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Jul 2008, 11:24 pm

ki spotted someone. "hello my dear friend, how are you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a walk home   a walk home - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Jul 2008, 11:26 pm

rucanmaru took of his hood his face had black scales that turned back into normal skin "oh ki why are you out here" "he said as he looked around
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a walk home   a walk home - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Jul 2008, 11:30 pm

"my clans nesting grounds is near, i was just training my little cousin. she's quite the savage." rucanmaru saw a 10 year old girl chained to ki's feet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a walk home   a walk home - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Jul 2008, 11:32 pm

"wow chains can't yu just shut off here nerves using medical ninjustu she would fall asleep" he said coming out of the tree
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a walk home   a walk home - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a walk home
Page 8 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next