Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
SPAR: Hinata Vs Kevin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
SPAR: Hinata Vs Kevin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
SPAR: Hinata Vs Kevin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
SPAR: Hinata Vs Kevin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
SPAR: Hinata Vs Kevin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
SPAR: Hinata Vs Kevin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
SPAR: Hinata Vs Kevin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
SPAR: Hinata Vs Kevin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
SPAR: Hinata Vs Kevin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

SPAR: Hinata Vs Kevin

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

SPAR: Hinata Vs Kevin - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPAR: Hinata Vs Kevin   SPAR: Hinata Vs Kevin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jul 2008, 1:30 pm

Kevin's exploding kunai landed behind Hinata, which was tactically correct. Hinata's own explosion kunai was in front of her, about to blow. There was no way for Hinata to escape the trap.
She turns around her head in panic. "Oh, no!" Hinata tryes to block the explosions as much as possible with her chakra. *Boom, Ka-boom* Yet, she is sent of flying a short distance. She lands on the sand again, remaining quite still.
She is coughing slighty, as she is trying to breath. Her body is slighty black from the explosion.

[edit] After a few seconds, she started her try to get up. She moves slowly, as she turns around on her belly and then pushes herself upwards with her arms...
"Don't stop...*cough*... I can still fight."
(She dodged the 2nd kunai.)
Back to top Go down
http://clashesofswords.forumsrpg.com

PostSubject: Re: SPAR: Hinata Vs Kevin   SPAR: Hinata Vs Kevin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Jul 2008, 11:05 am

The sign Sakon was sitting on fell slightly to the left as a result of the explosion . " Nice battle " commented
Sakon still watching the two ninja's every move . Their too evenly matched one of them's going to risk
it soon , hopefully it will work
Back to top Go down
Kev.Flarnex
Sannin
Sannin
Kev.Flarnex

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: stone

PostSubject: Re: SPAR: Hinata Vs Kevin   SPAR: Hinata Vs Kevin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Jul 2008, 11:56 am

Kevin had again succeded in inflictind damage to Hinata, he knew that Hinata had got more damaged than him but he wasnt enjoying this, he knew that Hinata was strong and was
a good and worthy opponent. The two Kevins whom were left in the battle scene poofed off. This would cause everyone confusement because the only two Kevins which were
left in the scene had poofed off. The mist was slowly drawn back and starting to flow away, slowly and slowly the mist was flown away. As the mist was flown away, Kevin appeared
in the middle of the arena. He had a smile on his face and his eye was drawn even to the faintest motion that was happening around the surrounding terrain, a kunai in his hand.

Kevin now ran towards Hinata to do a move that would inflict a lot of damage. His plan was going according to his ways, and as Kevin ran the battle swayed in the sandy ground.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: SPAR: Hinata Vs Kevin   SPAR: Hinata Vs Kevin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Jul 2008, 12:58 pm

Hinata got up. The feeling of fainting at any sec, that feeling she had to beat. Even when she activated the Byakugan she wasn't able to concentrate on anything else than what was in front of her. Where did she stand? What was behind her? Only the feeling of fainting was on her mind....and to find the sight of Kevin.
Hinata uses her byakugan to look around a bit. There he is, Hinata sees Kevin comming toward her in great speed. She goes in to the Hyuuga stance. She was gonna use her Gentle Fists, but it seems as she can't control the chakra that well at the moment. She have to continue with her normal taijutsu.
Kevin is closing up. He is very direct, as usual ((I guess. Don't kill me if I'm wrong)). Hinata must avoid moving her head too much, it feels like anything could trigger her to faint. She uses her legs to avoid the kunai, moving aside to the left and pushes, with her palm, at Kevin's elbow (so that Kevin's arm with the kunai wouldn't follow her).
Hinata then stumples backwards a few steps, toward the tree near the doju.
Back to top Go down
Kev.Flarnex
Sannin
Sannin
Kev.Flarnex

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: SPAR: Hinata Vs Kevin   SPAR: Hinata Vs Kevin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 18 Jul 2008, 8:09 am

Kevin had thrown the kunai and saw Hinata moving to the side and as a result dodged the kunai. The plan which kevin had in mind was going perfect as he was going to finish off the battle.
Kevin ran towards Hinata and as he was 2 metres near to Hinata, Kevin poofed off. *poof* it was a shadow clone. This was the most confusing part of the battle scene and could confuse anyone.
Suddenly a tree formed and apperaed behind Hinata and the branches binded Hinata and made Hinata unable to move. Kevin appeared to be coming out of the tree with two kunais in both of his hands.
It was his Tree Binding Death (Jubaku Satsu) jutsu and the branches was very strong that it binded Hinata very firmly and with a good grip so that Hinata could not escape, it was all part of the plan.
"First i used the hidden mist technique to hide myself from you and created six clones. Then i used the Body Flicker Technique (Shunshin no Jutsu ) to go behind a bush. I made a clone jump in front of you
and attack you but eventually it was poofed off. Four clones then jumped behind you with kunais to jab at you but you dodged their move and i made them poof off. I made the mist flow way so that you
could see a Kevin clone in front of you, this was the sixth and last clone but you would have thought that this was the real one. So me, hiding behind the bush approached behind you and used my jutsu :
Tree Binding Death (Jubaku Satsu) to trap you...and now" said Kevin quickly explaining his tactic as his branches binded Hinata so firmly. "Im gonna end this spar!" added Kevin as he lowered both his hands
to strike the two kunais at both of Hinata's shoulders (right and left).

((Magen: Jubaku Satsu
-----------------------------------------------
Demonic Illusion: Tree Binding Death
Magen: Jubaku Satsu allow Kevin to dissappear and approach an opponent without them noticing. When he is near his target, a tree will appear and the branches will bind the target making them unable to move. When the target is tightly bind, Kevin will appear and stab his target.))

((Shunshin no Jutsu
-----------------------------------------------
Body Flicker Technique
Shunshin no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. The ninja will appear and disappear in an instant, allowing them to retreat or attack suddenly. To facilitate the movement the ninja will often use nearby elements such as mist, sand or leaves to mask their appearance or disappearance))
((I think would be over by now........))
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: SPAR: Hinata Vs Kevin   SPAR: Hinata Vs Kevin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 18 Jul 2008, 1:37 pm

(( With the text: "Kevin now ran towards Hinata to do a move that would inflict a lot of damage." I thought you were going close combat. =P Oh, well, never mind. ))

Hinata struggeling at the binding, she couldn't get off. Very powerful branches!
She recognizes this technique, it is a technique used by her former sensei, Kuronai. Hinata is quite familiar with this binding. Thought, the sensei tought her how to escape it, it wouldn't even be a question at the moment. Even if the dizziness is fading quite fast, Hinata is still unable to control her chakra properly.
She looks up. As she expected, Kevin shows up there. She decides that, she have to try to escape this anyway. She closes her eyes and starts to concentrate.
Few seconds later, Kevin stabs his kunais at her shoulders. Hinata does a small groan and a quick shrug out of pain. Sweat is dropping and she is breathing heavily, but she still feels the fighting spirit in her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SPAR: Hinata Vs Kevin   SPAR: Hinata Vs Kevin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 18 Jul 2008, 4:03 pm

As the kunai stabbed into Hinata's shoulders Sakon ducked round the sign . Ready to intervene ,
the wound was more serious then Hinata thought it could have even disabled her arms .
Back to top Go down
Kev.Flarnex
Sannin
Sannin
Kev.Flarnex

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: SPAR: Hinata Vs Kevin   SPAR: Hinata Vs Kevin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jul 2008, 5:32 am

The kunais had jabbed Hinata's shoulder and Kevin had succeded once again in inflicting damage to Hinata. Kevin could see that a lot of health points of Hinata's was gone and knew that if he continued to fight like this, Hinata may die. He controls the branches which binded Hinata and released it to make Hinata fall to the ground. The kunai was jabbed with a lot of concentration that Hinata wouldnt be able to do another jutsu or taijutsu as she was very badly hurt in the shoulders. The battle which had swayed in the scene was going to end as Kevin saw Hinata very badly injured. The tree which had binded Hinata now had dissapeared and Kevin stood up looking down at Hinata who was badly injured. He thought that he could do another attack to finish this match but then finally came to a firm desicion. Kevin's eyes looked glassy as he opened his mouth. "Do you give up?..Hinata?..." , he asked waiting for a reply from Hinata who was now released from the branches of the tree which binded her. Kevin could see the bleeding from both of Hinata's shoulders as the kunais had stabbed it.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: SPAR: Hinata Vs Kevin   SPAR: Hinata Vs Kevin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jul 2008, 6:12 am

Branches releasing Hinata, who is staring at the ground. Ground is so strong and trustworthy, nothing which Hinata could ever become. She can't give up, if this was a true enemy, she would had died now.
Hinata is sitting on the ground and tryes to move her arms. A ripping pain occures on her shoulders. She is unable to do any seals nor any arm movements. What can she do at this situation? She has lost.
flarnex wrote:
. "Do you give up?..Hinata?..."
Hinata looks up at Kevin. She is unable to give an answer. Her face turns to a look of dissapointment, she is dissapointed on herself. She gets up, saying nothing. She is staring away, being deep in her thoughts.
Suddenly she makes sound: "Kevin-kun, could you hand me the healing ointment from my left pocket, please?"
Back to top Go down
Kev.Flarnex
Sannin
Sannin
Kev.Flarnex

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: SPAR: Hinata Vs Kevin   SPAR: Hinata Vs Kevin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jul 2008, 11:50 am

As the branches released Hinata, Kevin saw Hinata falling to the plain sandy and rovky ground, bleeding at both the shoulders. As Hinata fell down, Kevin understood the pain Hinata was
suffering now. As hinata looked at Kevin in a disappointed way, Kevin understood that the spar had ended and it was to time to cool things down. The small breeze which kept on blowing
from the west had slightly grown into a strong wind and as the wind blew it made Kevin's hair flow along with it making a cool effect. The battle which had swayed in the scene of battle
had finally ended. As Kevin saw hinata get up from the ground, Kevin thought about the spar and thought about the damage he had inflicted on Hinata. 'It was much more than what
Hinata could handle...', he thought as he kept thinking about the spar. Then as Hinata began to talk about her request, Kevin lost focus from thinking about the spar and looked at Hinta.
After hearing the request, Kevin though for a while and then held out his hand and put it into Hinata's left pocket. He felt the healing oinment in his hands as he diged inside Hinata's pocket.
He pulled it out and walked a step back. He put his hand forward in front of Hinata with the healing oinment and opened his mouth to speak. "So..its over..the spar...but i wanna know..
do you give up?", he asked holding the healing oinment and waiting for a reply from Hinata as a curious look grew in Kevin's face. Even though his face turned curious, he was also focused
on something else.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: SPAR: Hinata Vs Kevin   SPAR: Hinata Vs Kevin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jul 2008, 11:59 am

"Thank you. Kevin-kun" Hinata slighty raised her hand, as much as possible, thought.
"I'll give up for today, yes."
Back to top Go down
Kev.Flarnex
Sannin
Sannin
Kev.Flarnex

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: SPAR: Hinata Vs Kevin   SPAR: Hinata Vs Kevin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jul 2008, 12:04 pm

Kevin saw Hinata raising her hand and saying that she give up. Kevin gave her the healing oinment and stood there for a few seconds. He opened his mouth and closed it for some reason.
He was now happy that he had won another spar and was also surprised at the way Hinata battled him. "You were very good.....One day you could be an Anbu like me....and then we'll have a re-match.
The wind kept on blowing as Kevin turned around and walked away.

((If your ready to be anbu..then pm me!!))
Back to top Go down
Kev.Flarnex
Sannin
Sannin
Kev.Flarnex

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: SPAR: Hinata Vs Kevin   SPAR: Hinata Vs Kevin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jul 2008, 12:25 pm

((This match is officially over......
Winner : Kevin flarnex ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SPAR: Hinata Vs Kevin   SPAR: Hinata Vs Kevin - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SPAR: Hinata Vs Kevin
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto X :: Creation Center :: Historical Archives-
Jump to: