Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
a walk home - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
a walk home - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
a walk home - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
a walk home - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
a walk home - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
a walk home - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
a walk home - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
a walk home - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
a walk home - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

a walk home

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

a walk home - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a walk home   a walk home - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jun 2008, 3:09 pm

" we all are savage no matter how much we show. she is as savage as you and maybe even stronger, but you have learned to control it. she has not. thats the only diference between you. yin and her. yang." he turned and chuckled. "yes, they are pathetic." he got up and started sweeping. he had got the broom from the side of the wall.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Location : ever notice that box behind your house, yeah, that's me

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a walk home   a walk home - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jun 2008, 3:17 pm

"well what now" he said as he walked over to the others "i've finished with them" he said as he pointed over his shoulder to the beheaded corpses, he looked at both of them and said "what, they began to bore me so i decided to see ho much stress their necks could handle"
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a walk home   a walk home - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jun 2008, 3:21 pm

ki pointed at the crevices. "now you face the moms." they were twice as large as a regular human and looked anfibiouse. "this time, i wont tell you their weak spots. but their delicouse if they die. they taste sort of like cristalized dumplings." he began to sweep up the corpses as they lunged at teki and kisho.

teki jumped on the back, they rolled around trying to get her off, but she was holding on by her teeth. the strongest bone in her body.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a walk home   a walk home - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jun 2008, 3:27 pm

Kisho pulled out Heaven and fired 4 shots into the mom's head "how hard are their skulls" he jumped onto it's shoulders and and pulled his katana against it's throat "oh well, you don't mind if i take their corpses do you, my father would love to dissect them"
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a walk home   a walk home - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jun 2008, 3:29 pm

"sure, because we havent found their weaknesses yey. they eat their wounded and eat everything. even the bones." he began to whistle.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a walk home   a walk home - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jun 2008, 3:33 pm

"well we'll find any weakness they have after a few tests, but cutting their head off seems to work fine" he wiped the blood of his katana and pulled out a small scroll "when i'm finished here i'll have to head home, they would love to hear about everything i've found out" he preformed some hand signs and the body and head disappeared in a puff of smoke as a symbol appeared on the scroll
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a walk home   a walk home - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jun 2008, 3:35 pm

teki picked up the scroll with her bloody hands and sniffed it. then she looked at ki with a puzzled expressio on her face. ki shrugged and went back to sweeping.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a walk home   a walk home - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jun 2008, 3:39 pm

"it allows me transport large things without any hassle" he said as he tried to explain the scroll to her "it's almost like a summoning jutsu"
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a walk home   a walk home - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jun 2008, 4:24 pm

teki eyes widend. " zwendos...."
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a walk home   a walk home - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jun 2008, 4:49 pm

"if you want i can give you one" he pulled out an unused scroll and gave it to her. he turned to Ki and said "so what's next"
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a walk home   a walk home - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jun 2008, 4:53 pm

" now youll be going against teki." her pointed at her as she was ripping the flesh off of one of the mothers with her teeth. her face and hands all bloody. ki pinched his temple. "what did i say about not eating the scavengers?"
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a walk home   a walk home - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jun 2008, 4:56 pm

"do i have to." he said as he looked at her "even though i know what see can do i'll still feel like i'm attacking a little girl"
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a walk home   a walk home - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jun 2008, 4:59 pm

tekis eyes turned red. she ran up to him and slapped him with such force that he hit the oposite crater wall. "im onvly alf a setury zold. vy vont zoo ight me?" she said those words with dificulty but with plenty of anger. kishos face was spatterd with the scavengers blood that was from usoteki's slap.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a walk home   a walk home - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jun 2008, 5:03 pm

"i never said i wouldn't, i just said i would feel like i was fight a little girl, i know how old you are, it's just how you look" he said as he wiped the blood of his face. he rolled his shoulders and took a fighting stance like a boxer "well, when your ready"
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a walk home   a walk home - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jun 2008, 5:05 pm

teki dsapeard and reaperd over him. she used her claws to rip open the back of his neck. then she reaperd in front of him. she punched him in his gut and he hit the wall again making several cracks. ki sat down and sighed. "teki, no using claws. you know how hard it is to heal that stuff."
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a walk home   a walk home - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jun 2008, 5:11 pm

"thats gonna leave a mark" he said as he twisted his head to the side and heard a pop "you are fast, maybe even faster than me" he smiled and crouched down, than lunged at her as he said "konoha daisenpu"
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a walk home   a walk home - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jun 2008, 5:14 pm

teki used the atmosphere to push him back and used the onyx for spikes on the wall. "zeddous zecudika." she hissed
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a walk home   a walk home - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jun 2008, 5:18 pm

Kisho let himself hit the wall, his cloak keeping the spikes from touching him "seems like you won't let me get anywhere near you" he pulled out Hell and fired half a dozen rounds at teki
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a walk home   a walk home - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jun 2008, 5:21 pm

teki pulled up a wall and lunged at him, making her arms longer and stated to strangle him while pulling up some onyx to hold down his arms
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a walk home   a walk home - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jun 2008, 5:29 pm

Kisho flex the muscles in his neck, giving him more time to react, he than kicked teki off of him, he than broke the onyx around his arms and stood up, "first you won't let me near you, now you're jumping at me, make up your mind" he rubbed his neck with one hand while the other pulled out kunai with paper bombs attached, and threw them ate her
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a walk home   a walk home - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jun 2008, 5:36 pm

teki grabbed the bombsand ripped the paper off before they could explode. and they went off behind her. ki got up and walked away. "i think i should back up." he said brightly as teki was lunging at kisho.
a walk home - Page 7 %5Blarge%5D%5BAnimePaper%5Dwallpapers_Bleach_Kalico_10509
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a walk home   a walk home - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jun 2008, 5:45 pm

"i know that look, this can't be good" he knelt down and braced himself for what was about to happen
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a walk home   a walk home - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jun 2008, 5:52 pm

teki jumped into a pool of blood. her attack style was about to be found out. her aura rose and she was channeling her power within her eyes. they began to glow yellow instaed of red.
a walk home - Page 7 Anime131
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a walk home   a walk home - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jun 2008, 5:56 pm

Kisho closed his eyes and when he opened them he said "Level 6" and immediately a seven foot tall knight clad in armor wielding a long sword and shield began to materialize before him
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a walk home   a walk home - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jun 2008, 6:04 pm

the blood on his face started to burn. eating his skin as smoke rose from it. the skin that was eaten away apeard in the pool of blood. she picked it up and ate it. she licked her lips. "fun." ki stepped in. "okay. enough. teki you should know better to use an elete signature move on him." he bent down next to kisho and returned his skin. "it might sting a bit."
a walk home - Page 7 AnimePaperwallpapers_Bleach_faiz-2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a walk home   a walk home - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a walk home
Page 7 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next